- To develop and maintain an interest in biology, a sense of wonder and curiosity about the living world, and a respect for all living things and the environment;
- To construct and apply knowledge of biology, understand the nature of science in biology-related contexts, and appreciate the relationships between biological science and other disciplines;
- To develop the ability to make scientific inquiries; think scientifically, critically and creatively; and solve biology-related problems individually and collaboratively;
- To understand the language of science and communicate ideas and views on biology-related issues;
- To be aware of the social, ethical, economic, environmental and technological implications of biology, and be able to make informed decisions and judgments on biology-related issues; and
- To enable students to become responsible citizens while promoting personal and community health.
Workshops of Visit of Ocean Park